So, to have some real fun with this I will tell you that one of the following tidbits are true but maybe more than one is true or maybe all of them are true...
1. I did some acting when I was younger and had a small role in major film.
2. On this blog, I previously shared that I was adopted. What I didn't share was that we have an idea of my birthdate but no one is really sure. So, I have been able to lie about my age for years. Most people think I am 5 years younger than we think I really am.
3. While at a plastic surgeon's office, my 20 month old son got on the computer and printed a photo of a patient's "after" look following her chest augmentation.
4. We were at the plastic surgeon's office for a consultation on the nose job I had.
5. As you know, I like cottage and farmhouse styles and have shown you a few rooms downstairs in our house. I have not shown you the upstairs main room on purpose since it is a complete contradiction. The main room upstairs is very modern. My husband and my son had complete control in the look of that room. There's a lot of black, green, glass and modern furniture. I don't spend much time up there so I don't mind it.
|Not our actual room. It's always a mess so I wouldn't dare show it.
6. My family owns a ranch west of Dallas-Ft. Worth. As a child and young teen, I loved to visit the ranch, ride the horses and play in the barn. I lived in jeans and my comfy old cowboy boots. We had a few head of cattle but I didn't go near them. I don't know why but I was always a little scared of the cows.
So, can you guess which one (or more) are true?