I finally got around to putting together my give-away to celebrate passing 400 followers.
That's an astonishing feat to accomplish for me.
It may not be much to those who have thousands of followers
but it is huge to me.
I can't believe this is my 3rd give-away. They certainly are fun to do!
So, to celebrate, I'm giving away a few things.
I'm giving away 2 giant rusted industrial looking metal paperclips.
These are about 12 inches (a foot) long. They can hang on a wall
and hold pictures, notes and momentos. They can be a cool paperweight
or just lay around as conversation pieces.
I'm also giving away 3 old milk bottles.
We all know the many uses of old bottles and jars.
I am giving away 3 for sure but I may put in a couple of more.
I recently found a bunch of these at a barn sale on my way to Round Top/Warrenton
a couple of weeks ago so I'm sharing with you.
So, 3 vintage milk bottles (maybe more)
and 2 industrial rusty paperclips.
I may even throw in a couple of little surprises too.
(Sorry, the little stool and twine aren't included. I picked those up at Hobby Lobby recently.)
- Make sure you are a follower and leave a comment saying so. After all, this give-away is to celebrate my followers so you kind of have to be one to win :)
- Leave a second comment letting me know if you put my give-away button on your blog or post about my giveaway.
- I don't twitter or tweet or facebook or whatever but if you are in to that and want to do whatever you do with those things, feel free and then leave a third comment saying you did so.
- Leave a fourth comment telling me what awesome thing you would do with these paperclips because I have a couple myself and I know there are some creative things to do with them that I haven't thought of yet.
- Lastly, just because I'm curious, leave a fifth comment telling my why you decided to follow my blog. What do you like about it?
So, that's 5 ways to enter but you have to leave a separate comment for each entry. Good luck!
Deadline to enter is Sunday, April 17 at midnight. I'll announce a winner the following week.