As I mentioned here, Grace at Sense and Simplicity, listed my blog as one of her favorites when she won the Sunshine Award. So, as I understand it, 'cause I'm still so new to this blogging thing, I need to pass that along to 12 of my favorite or inspiring blogs. If you've seen my blog list, I like to keep up with a lot of blogs so this is going to be a challenge. The first two blogs I've chosen are easy and I've chosen them for completely different reason. The third choice is also pretty easy. So, I will list those first and the remaining 9 (is that right? 12-3=9, yep that's right) in no particular order.
First up, Macchio Family. The Macchio's (pronounced "mackieyo", not "mochieo" like Ralph Macchio if you over 35) are my neighbors. If you knew them, you would be so jealous that I got them as neighbors. They are the perfect neighbors! Momma Kim is the most resourceful, crafty, creatively talented person and one of the nicest human beings I've ever met. She's married to Officer Danny and they have two wonderful kiddos. I'm tellin' ya, we won the "neighbor jackpot" with this family. Please check out Kim's blogs. She has wonderful ideas on decorating, crafts, projects, recipes, parenting, and so much more!
Second and "twicemost" (new word I just learned) is Tidbits from the Tremaynes. One of the most important qualities I enjoy in people is a sense of humor. Mandi at Tidbits from the Tremaynes just flat cracks me up. Oh, she has great decorating ideas too but I love her sense of humor. Her blog is one of the first I check each day just for a giggle. You just have to see the picture of her son sleeping on the stairs.
Third, is Cottage Instincts. I love this blog. It's pretty and calming visually and it was the first blog where I discovered some of those linky parties. This was one of the first blogs I decided to follow. Cindy at Cottage Instincts always leaves such great comments on some of my posts. She has great ideas so rush to visit her blog.
Okay, here are 4-12 in no particular order. I just numbered them so I'll know to stop at 12 or else I would just list all the blogs. I like 'em all!
4. The Red Shed (you have to visit their website too, accessible from their blog, to see all of their great stuff. Click on their current inventory photos.
5. A Beach Cottage I just want to be her and have all of her stuff and take pictures like her.
6. Whisperwood Cottage I want all of her stuff too. I would be happy just to take her leftover scraps. If she ever gets rid of the barn closet door, I pray she chunks it my way. Coolest thing I've seen.
7. Canadian Cottage just simply beautiful
8. Home and Harmony I want all of her stuff too!
9. The Virginia House She's got great ideas and a linky party.
10. Small Burst I love her posts and she leaves sweet comments when she reads my posts.
11. Decorating Addiction This is a new one for me and I'm still checking out all her posts. She's funny too!
12. The 1829 Farmhouse She has a relatively new blog and I've enjoyed watching the kitchen redo.
Honorable mention: Elite Mammoth. This is my 13 yr old son's blog with all of his music. Interesting to say the least. I'm so proud (and maybe a little worried).
Ok, so go check out all these blogs, leave happy comments and let them know they've won the Sunshine Award too. If you don't tell them, many of them may never know because my blog is fairly new and they've probably never heard of it. I'm still shocked almost 70 of you follow it.
22 hours ago